Monday, June 06, 2005

notes

Thanks to all of those who desired to affirm me and my blog by commenting on my previous posting. I would love to add you guys to my blog roll. However, a couple of your profiles were hidden. Let me know your blog address and I will add you. Thanks for your support.

The previous posting may have been misunderstood. It was an attempt to mess with Will Samson and bait him. It was also an attempt to give Ryan and Mike a hard time for getting on Will's blog roll before me.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

On another note, it was nice to see the Heat lose to the Pistons tonight. As a San Antonio Spur fan (since 1988- David Robinson's arrival), I did not care who won. I think we could take either one. However, it is always special to see Shaq eliminated (even if I wanted to see the Spurs embarrass him). The idea of Shaq winning in year 1 of the Heat Experiment is more than this NBA fan could handle.

I had to utililize the special features on TiVo to catch Game 7 and Monday Night Baseball. It wasn't the series but the real Cardinals showed up to take down the mighty Red Sox. Morris looked spectacular.

No comments: