Friday, January 30, 2009

oops to my year end song list

In my year end list of songs, I totally missed something and I am embarrassed about it. I left what should have been a Top 5 song off my list due to prejudice. Inní mér syngur vitleysingur is one of the best (and prettiest) songs of the year. However, due to the fact that I think of Sigur Ros as an "album" band and not a "single" or "song" band I missed it. I had thought of including Gobbledigook, but felt it was lacking as a single. The album, Med sud I eyrum vid spilum endalaust was in my top 15, so I thought that was good enough. I was wrong. I should have paid more attention. They had done it on Takk... with the song Hoppípolla. It was a great single (and one of the best videos ever).

In case you forgot, here is the video to Hoppípolla.


Here is the video to Inní mér syngur vitleysingur

No comments: