Monday, December 30, 2002

Well, it begins. I make fun of something forever and decide to start my own arrogant/ self-important blog.

I am actually doing this to give myself some forced practice as a writer. Since I am too lazy to write on a regular basis, I figure I will have no choice now. If I never write anything, I will feel like an idiot every time I come to this page and see nothing for weeks. Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and we will call this a Resolution and see it fail by April.

My wonderful wife got me a massage for Christmas. I took advantage today and feel very relaxed, listening to The Soundtrack of Our Lives, a new Swedish band that makes beautiful, noisy music. It is a nice break from the rest of my collection. It is also nice to listen to after a couple of hours of sadness listening to the late Joe Strummer and the Clash, the only band that matters (RIP).

Obediah reminds me that though I soar with the eagles and make my nest among the stars, from there I will bring you down delares the Lord.

Done.

No comments: