Saturday, July 19, 2008

it is summer and I blog about trival matters



in keeping with my recent tradition of blogging about none-to-serious topics, I would like to Thank whomever decides upon Emmy nominations for noticing the work of my favorite shows of the past couple of years, Dexter and Pushing Daisies, especially its stars, Michael C Hall and Lee Pace.



It is nice to see such high quality programming noticed and , especially when they are not over-hyped like Lost or mediocrity at the top of the weekly ratings like 2 and Half Men. Of course, I am always happy with a 30 Rock or The Office selections, but that goes without saying.

3 comments:

Mike Murrow said...

Dude Dexter is so good too. Sometimes it seems like when a show is that far out but still really well done it gets the snub.

Anonymous said...

We finished the 2nd season of dexter before the baby came and I have to say that I don't like him as much as I did at the end of season 1. After the first season his character had grown on me and I felt sympathy towards him. Something about his actions at the end of season 2 didn't sit right with me and instead of sympathy I was a little creeped out and starting to suspect that he's going to go off the deep end in season 3. Anybody else feel this way?

Anonymous said...

mark that...going to go FURTHER off the deep end.