Thursday, June 08, 2006

Rogue Wave and the Stills

I have attempted this post numerous times today. However, blogger seems to be having a very bad day.

On Tuesday I attended the Rogue Wave/ the Stills show with Dustin, Jon and others. Dustin does a complete review, which touches on many of my thoughts for the evening (however, I missed the near bar fight). Yes, you read right, an interesting critically acclaimed Indy Rock show in Tampa. Will the wonders never cease?

This band has the potential to become huge. Very few groups of young men are able to right songs this beautiful and intelligent without emulating Coldplay or playing wimpy rock. Plus, very few bands have a drummer that looks like a young Kramer.

Follow them now, before you follow the crowd. The Stills were above average.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the show in DC last week; it was great. I didn't stick around for The Stills though. I bet they'll headline next year.

Anonymous said...

I went to the show in DC last week; it was great. I didn't stick around for The Stills though. I bet they'll headline next year.