Friday, June 15, 2007

I don't want to say "I told you so"

I would like to offer my sincerest sympathy and condolences to the fans of the Dallas Mavericks who were crowned NBA Champions at mid-season, the Suns fans who were secondary Champions (and the only competition for the Mavs).

I would like to congratulate the Cavs fans on getting farther than you ever should in a very flawed Eastern Conference with the easiest road ever to the finals.

I had predicted the Spurs to win the Championship around February, while everyone was crowning the other teams NBA royalty. How could they ignore a team built to win, not to impress with flash. I had predicted this series would go 5, with one victory by the Cavs (oops).

If this is the last of the Duncan era before Prince James (or should I call him Earl James) begins his reign, then so be it. Just call me when you have multiples Nash and Dirk fans!

3 comments:

Dustin said...

hell of a series we had there! Why are the conference finals always SO much better to watch?

I will admit that yes, of course the Spurs were a much better team than the Cavs. But that is all I will admit.

laci said...

not true. you TOTALLY wanted to say "i told you so:

go spurs!

Anonymous said...

credit reports online
online credit reports
online credit reports


Online credit history

Online Credit History
online credit history
credit reports online
internet credit reports
internet credit report
credit history online