Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My Muxtape

thanks to josh brown* and others for turning me on to Muxtape. it is not perfect, but it is a way to share songs i like with you. if this takes off for me, i will add new mixtapes to my blog periodically. that way i can share new songs, songs about things and the soundtrack to my life.

so, here is my first muxtape for you. you need to make sure you are not using firefox, unless they have figured out the glitch.

there is no rhyme or reason to my mix for today, just what I felt like sharing (old and new) that you may not know or may have forgotten.

we have Rilo Kiley, K'naan, Josh Ritter, Joseph Arthur, 16 Horspeower, Jim White, Uncle Tupelo, The Format, Okkervil River, The Replacements, Destroyer and a special song about Dubya. I hope you enjoy- let me know what you like and dislike (you can listen while you do other things).

*i think josh likes song with curse words


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah i didn't realize how many cuss words there were until i listened to it the other day with a bunch of strangers. i felt kind of guilty.