Monday, March 23, 2009

Good Cheap Music

I have been neglectful of my duty as national coordinator for music at Emergent Village, forgetting to let you know about good music cheap via my blog, instead tweeting about it. Since some of you don;t follow me on twitter, I need to make sure you know about some good deals, including:
  • Peter Himmelman's latest is free or pay what you want at Noise Trade, along with the latest by The Khrusty Brothers. See below to download Himmelman's latest. In case you have not heard of him, he is one of the great songwriters of the past 25 years, the son-in-law of Bob Dylan and a master of wordplay.
  • It only has 5 songs, but this sampler from the single greatest underrated band of all time (more than even ELO) is only $.99. Download The Cars Hi Five.
  • Download one of the best songs from last year, Furr by Blitzen Trapper for free!

No comments: