12. If you read about politics, then read Matt Taibbi (to the left) or P.J. O'Rourke (to the Right) Find sources that speak about subjects you hold dearly with humor (and mock them). It is good for you.
13. Picture yourself in underwear as you make a particularly important point. Would your point seem ridiculous if made by a person in underwear?
14. Eat a Popsicle. Outside. When it is hot. in front of someone else.
15. Volunteer to work in the nursery or with toddlers.
16. Volunteer to work with mentally handicapped persons and let them make fun of you.
17. Tell all of those ideas in your head to a child or someone mentally handicapped. Notice how little they care.
18. Tell jokes, even if they are not funny the first time. Work on your timing.
19. Find the humor in every day life. Notice that even Steve Inskeep on NPR has a wonderful sense of humor.
20. Boycott media that does not have a sense of humor and takes itself too seriously, even if but for a season.